Create A New EBOS Account*
*Returning artists review information under “Returning Artists”
Select Your Plan
Create Or Update Your Profile
- Artist Statement and Bio should be no more than one – two paragraphs, up to 300 words
- List which weekends you will be participating in the following format;
- “Open Studio Hours May XX/XX, 11am-5pm”
- Artwork Category NOTE; when adding more than one category (drawing, photography, painting, etc) the platform prioritizes the primary, or first, category chosen as the “searchable” category. In other words, your profile may not show up in searches for “drawing” if you added “painting” as the primary category. We recommend that you choose one primary category and provide information in the artist statement with regard to other types of artwork you have available.
- Artwork Tags; Choose tags to provide additional information about your artwork to visitors to your profile
- Add in your studio accessibility; “this studio is wheelchair accessible”, “there are 7 stairs to the studio”, “there is an elevator”, etc. If your studio is not accessible to differently abled, please note this as well.
- Add in languages spoken
- Add Price ranges for your artwork;
- Add numbers, no dollar signs
- Example; $75 – $1500
- Consider that you may offer cards or prints at an accessible price point for new collectors.
Add Your Studio Location
- List the full address of the location where you are showing your work. If you do not include the full name of the space, full address, city and zip code you run the risk of not showing up properly on the digital map
- IMPORTANT – If you are showing in a multi artist studio or workspace ALL of the participating artists MUST use the same address and naming convention for the space in order for all artists to show up in the same area on the digital map. Include the full name of the space, full address, city and zip code.
- Double check that the icon is showing up in the correct place. If not, try adding in additional information, like studio name, zip code, etc.
- Upload 5 images to give visitors a sense of your full body of work. Consider uploading a variety of images showing details of your work and your work “in-situ”. You will want visitors to get a sense of scale.
- Best image formats are jpegs or png files
- Images must be Landscape/Horizontal Image orientation, 1080 x 720 pixels
- Aspect ratio = 3:2 Rectangle
- Maximum cumulative total upload size for all image files is 2.00 MB
- You may need to crop or reformat your images prior to uploading. The website container does not resize your image, so portions of your image may be out of view if you do not resize or crop your image before uploading.
- Please include your full name in the title of your image and the number of image. For instance;
- Jane_Doe_1, Jane_Doe_2, Jane_Doe_3
Add Contact Info/Save Your Profile
Make A Payment
Review the registration steps above if you need information when updating your current profile
Take lots of photos and maybe even some video:
Relax, have fun and enjoy the experience!