EAST BAY OPEN STUDIOS NOV 2022:
Dear Artist/Organizational Partner:
I am pleased to announce that the East Bay Open Studios (EBOS) Call for Artist’s Registration is now open! EBOS 2022 Fall event will take place during the first two
weekends in November on November 5 & 6, and 12 & 13. During EBOS, artist and the public come together in the social act of collaboration. Hence, the ultimate aim for EBOS 2022 remains laser sharp – to foster and sustain the creative act of sharing one’s art, developing new connections, and enhancing existing relationships. Our number one priority this year is to increase the audience for EBOS, thus facilitating new and meaningful connections between artists and the public. We plan to do that via well-crafter traditional and online publicity and marketing.
What is new this year?
- Artists will not be separated by regions. All artists will be showing on the same two weekends. Therefore, if you are committing to one or both weekends, we ask that you are open for that entire weekend.
- The June and November events will be completely separate events.
- We will be creating a printed card/brochure for artist to hand out within their community.
- The cost for the Nov event is $110.00. Early bird special for those who sign up by July 25 th is $90.00.
Your $110 registration fee provides the following:
- An artist profile on the EBOS website that is searchable by name, media, or weekend
- Your studio location indicated on an online map of all artists
- Printed material/brochure you may hand out before and during the event
- Marketing and promotion of the EBOS event on behalf of all artists
- Signage for your event that you may print
Important: Click here to read Terms and Conditions before making payment. By making a payment, you are automatically agreeing to all Terms and Conditions.
You must have your image ready before submitting your form. Please include your full name in the title of your file. The file must be at least 3″ inches on the short side and at least 300 dpi. Images that do not meet these requirements cannot be used.
After you have read the Terms and Conditions and submitted your materials, then complete the payment process by clicking the “buy now” button below: