* Note for Collectives:
Artist registrations are per artist regardless of whether or not you are part of a collective. Collectives will receive bonus ads in the printed guidebook depending on the number of artist in your collective who register.
Sign up 10 – 15 artists and receive a free 1/4-pg ad.
Sign up 16 – 20 for a 1/2-pg ad.
Sign up 21 artists or more and get a free full-page ad.
“Web-Only” Artist Registration available until May 15. Deadline for printed guidebook has passed.
• Discounts for artists new to the EBOS event.
• Review your options and then click on the appropriate “Buy Now” button at the bottom of the page
The Opening Celebration / Preview Exhibition
For the past 3 years we have had between 500 and 700 guests at our Openings. Our invitation e-blast list currently includes over 3,000 people. We encourage you to participate to maximize your exposure during the event, and to inspire guests to come out to your open studio exhibitions. You may also make sales during the Opening.
Venue: USS Hornet Sea, Air, and Space Museum – Hanger Bay 3
• Located at the Alameda shipyard at 707 W. Hornet Ave.
• Setup takes place same day as the event.
• Lots of parking available.
• One 5′ x 5′ (approx.) space per artist.
• We are working on having a cash wine bar. Status pending at this time.
• You must bring your own chair and easels or pedestals to display a few of your best pieces of work. Bring a portfolio of your work for guests to view and marketing materials to hand out. Small tv-dinner tray tables with a covering work well. *We strongly suggest bringing battery-operated lights to highlight your work. *No outlets available.