We look forward to having you on board for East Bay Open Studios 2017!
“LATE” Web-Only Artist Registrations are available until May 20. LATE registrants will NOT be included in any printed materials, but will be listed on the website.
Make Payment Using the PayPal Shopping Cart Below
Important: Click here to read Terms and Conditions
Friday, June 2 from 6 pm – 9 pm
16th Street Historical Train Station in Oakland (Wood and 16th Streets).
• Limited to 190 artists in Main Room. (5’x3′ for each artist). *Click here to see a photo of this space.
• Limited to 20 artists in Indoor Industrial Space. (Approx.10’x5′ for each artist).
Good for large scale work and installations. *Click here to see a photo of this space.
• Limited to 20 artists in Outdoor Graffiti Space. (Approx.10’x5′ for each artist).
Good for large scale work and installations.*Click here to see a photo of this space.
• *Click here to view diagram of overall venue layout.
* After-Party: Sponsored by Salle des Artistes – a non-profit dedicated to “Saving the Arts in the San Francisco Bay Area”.
9 pm – midnight. Open to all participating artists and the general public.
Dancing, cash bar and food options, festive live music, performance art and more!
By donation – $15 for EBOS registered artists payable at the door to help pay for the entertainers and to support their work.
Pay for your Artist Registration here using the orange PayPal button to add your selections:
* Important: By registering for the event you are agreeing to all of the Terms and Conditions. Click here to read/download the Terms and Conditions.
*Choose only one option for the Opening Celebration.
Submit Your Materials Before Midnight May 20, 2017.
You must have your image ready before submitting your form. It should be at least 3″ inches on the short side and at least 300 dpi. Images that do not meet these requirements cannot be used.
Start Planning Your Event!
Click here for “tips” on how to increase your chances of having a successful event.