We look forward to having you on board for East Bay Open Studios 2018!
WEB-ONLY Artist Registration available until midnight, May. 15
Artist registration is per artist. WEB-ONLY means that you will only be listed in our online artist directory and Google map.
* Collectives: Artist registrations are per artist regardless of whether or not you are part of a collective. Collectives will receive bonus ads in the printed guidebook depending on the number of artist in your collective who register. Sign up 10 – 15 artists and receive a free 1/4-pg ad. Sign up 16 – 20 for a 1/2-pg and get a free full-page ad for 21 artists or more.
Make Payment Using the Orange PayPal Shopping Cart Below
Important: Click here to read Terms and Conditions
Oakland Scottish Rite Center (Grand Ballroom) on the shores of Lake Merritt
Friday, May 25th from 6 pm – 9 pm
• Setup begins at 5 pm.
• Parking at/behind venue available for a limited number of artists.
• Limited to 200 artists. (5’x3′ space for each artist).
• You must bring your own chair and easels or pedestals to display a few of your best pieces of work. Bring a portfolio of your work for guests to view and marketing materials to hand out. Small tv-dinner tray tables with a covering work well. All display items must have rubber feet or you must have a small piece of carpet to protect the floor with under your items. No exceptions. The venue has strict policies regarding protecting their floor. Battery-operated lights only, if you’d like to highlight your work, otherwise general lighting is good in the Grand Ballroom.
Pay for your Artist Registration using the orange PayPal button below to add your options:
* Important: By registering for the event you are agreeing to all of the Terms and Conditions.
Click here to read/download the Terms and Conditions.
(Full price registration begins on February 1 for $179 with $20 for the optional Opening Celebration/Preview Exhibition and $20 for optional Bonus Weekend Two. )
Submit Your Materials Before Midnight March 1.
You must have your image ready before submitting your form. It should be at least 3″ inches on the short side and at least 300 dpi. Images that do not meet these requirements cannot be used.
Start Planning Your Event!
Click here for “tips” on how to increase your chances of having a successful event.
Increase Your Exposure with Display Ads or Cover Cubes.
Purchase additional exposure in the printed guidebooks.
Ad Booking Deadline: March 15.